Join us for our In-Person Lash Master Class - coming to a city near you! This intense one-day workshop is designed for lash artists who are ready to elevate their lash designs and skill set. Gain the foundation necessary to confidently create the most sought-after lash sets in the industry, with ease.
By the end of this class, you will have the knowledge and techniques necessary to design ANY lash style a client asks for, regardless of their eye shape, lash limitations, or unique requests. We cover everything from beginner to advanced wispy lash styles, top line effects, winged liner looks, advanced mapping techniques, lash layering, detailed styling, curl blending, and more.
This is a course you won't want to miss out on. It can enhance your artistry and business alike. Sign up for our In-Person Lash Master Class today!
This class is designed for the artist who:
- Has had previous Classic and Volume (of any sort - pre fan, easy fan or handmade fan) lash training.
- Sees other artists lash photos and thinks “I hope one day I am able to create sets like that!”.
- Wants to stay up to date with lash trends
- Wants their work to stand out from the competition
- Are not comfortable working with a diverse range of curls and usually stick with one or two of the same curls for every client.
- Have heard of looks like “Kim K, Strip Lash, Liner Look, Top Line” but don't know how to create them.
- Want to build the confidence to look at someone and know exactly what to do to accentuate their physical qualities.
- Want to be the “go to” lash artist in their city or town.
- Wants to gain a bigger following on Social Media
Details By Location:
Anaheim, CA , USA
- Friday, October 13th, 2023 - 9:30am-4:30pm
Victoria, BC, Canada - Lost Artistry Training Institute
- Friday, January 19th, 2024 - 10:00am-6:00pm
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
- Saturday, March 9th, 2024 - 10:00am-6:00pm
What is Included:
- Lost Artistry Lash Kit + Online Playlist Access (Valued Over $600 CAD)
- Physical ‘Master Class’ Manual
- Lifetime access to exclusive online tutorials
- Access to Lost Artistry's elite educators for future lash questions and support
- Mapping Cards + Working Sponges + Practice Mannequin
- 1 Volume Tweezer
- 1 Mixed Tray of Volume Lashes
- 1 Isolation Tweezer
- 1 Tray of Textured Easy Fan Lashes
- 2 Trays of Pre-Made Fan Lashes
- 1 Lost Artistry Adhesive
- Lash Stickers
- Empty Pre-Fan Tray
- 1 Pack of Mascara Wands (50)
Lash Masters Certificate upon successful completion
10% off Lost Artistry Lash products for life
- Snacks, Lunch, Tea, Coffee
What to Bring:
- A notebook, iPad or any preferred method of taking notes
- No model is required
- Understanding Eye Shapes
- Face Shape Assessment
- Curl Theory
- Curl Blending
- Eye Plane Assessment
- Correct Use of Lash Lengths
- A deep understanding of fan types and when to use each
- Eye Symmetry + Correctional Mapping Techniques
- Taking Skin Tone into Account when Styling
- How to Create and Read an Advanced Lash Map
- Choosing Products with Confidence
- Wet Lash Fanning (3 fan types)
- Mastery of Placement
- Mastery of Direction
- Lash Layering 101
- Advanced Layering Techniques and Methods
- Advanced Blending Methods
- How to create the 3 different types of Wet Lash fans
- Overview of 5 different volume fan making methods (tutorials provided in exclusive video link)
- Wet Lash & Textured Volume Looks (Kim K, Subtle texture, Dramatic Texture, Strip lash styles)
- Top Line Effect
- Liner Look
- Feathering Techniques
- The mastery of the cat eye effect on any eye shape
- Bring a lash inspiration photo, we can discuss how to dissect it in order to recreate it <3