The Lost Artistry Nano Mister is designed for use at the end of every single lash service to cure the glue in a controlled manner (preventing shock curing). The Nano Mister also locks in glue fumes which reduces the likelihood of sensitivities to adhesive while soothing and refreshing the client’s eyes post service, making the ending of the eyelash extension service a comfortable and relaxing one. Can be used in conjunction with Superbonder for optimal retention.
- Cool mist offers a nice, relaxing finish for eyelash extension clients
- Cures glue faster, without shock curing
- Especially beneficial for keeping handmade volume fans open between fills
- Helps speed up cure time in lower humidity lash rooms
- Locks in glue fumes
- Lessens likelihood of irritation post-service
- USB chargeable - no batteries required!
- Includes refillable water bottle
Directions for Use:
- Once the lash extension set is complete, wait 2 minutes to allow additional cure time for the glue. We suggest using a fan during this time.
- Hold the Nano Mister approximately 30cm away from the client's face. Do not hold too close - the moisture should not make the client’s face visibly wet.
- Gently slide down the front bottom cover of the Nano Mister to dispense mist.
- Allow the mist to slowly circulate above both eyes, gradually moving from eye to eye to evenly coat both of them.
- The Nano Mister will automatically turn off after 30 seconds of use - there is no need to dispense more than one cycle of mist per client.
- The Nano Mister comes with a cord for recharging. You will know your Nano Mister needs to be charged when you open the lower front cover and the light inside does not come on. We suggest plugging it in daily to ensure it does not run out of battery during a service.
- Change the water in your Nano Mister daily.
- Clean the water tank regularly.
Watch 'What is a Nano Mister?' Video on Youtube for a tutorial on how to use your Nano Mister. Click Here.